We are always looking for quality content for our site. If you are interested in submitting a guest post for I AM Family, please follow the guidelines below. • The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
• The content of the post must be the work of the contributor.
• Post may not be less than 300-500 words.
• Every post will need a featured image. This image needs to be free of writing and watermarks.
• If you use an image that is not your own, you need to make sure you have the rights to use that image.
• You cannot promote a brand, product or link any business in the guest post.
• The post must be useful to the readers of this blog and belong to these topics:
– Travel with kids
– Parenting - Family
- Couple relationships
- Slow travel
All guest bloggers will get a link to their blog/webpage in the blog post, as well as a mention on the I AM Family Facebook page.
It is always better to travel with your kids as it offers an opportunity for adventure and satisfies one’s sense of beauty. It opens up many new worlds not only to you but also to your kids.
Here are some the best destinations for holidays with your kids.Read More »
Who says camping in America is something that you can only do in summers? There are some exotically beautiful hot spots around America that have diverse climates, wildlife and open spaces. Either you are a person with an RV and a heavy budget or an adventurous soul with a bag pack and a few essentials to survive, these spots are perfect for everyone. Read More »
Traveling can be expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. If you thought a vacation just wouldn’t fit in the budget this year, you may be surprised by how affordable you can make your next adventure if you try. Yes, you may have to make some sacrifices here and there, but the savings are well worth it, and you’re still going to have an amazing experience.Here are 7 easy ways to cut costs while traveling: Read More »